Last updated:7 July 2020
The way you get support from us might be different for a while, but we are still here. We’ll do everything we can to help you stay safe. If you're worried about something, please get in touch.
Updates to the service:
- Our opening hours have changed. Please check the hub's page for its opening times.
- To help you stay safe, we are changing the way we prescribe medication for a while. Please take a look at our prescriptions info page to see what’s happening. If you have any questions about this, give us a call.
- For now, we are doing all appointments over the phone.
- We're sorry to say that our groups aren't going to be running for a while.
- Needle exchange and naloxone is available from pharmacies.
You can find local mutual aid support groups on this website.