The way you get support from us might be different for a while, but we are still here. If you're worried about something, please get in touch.
Updates to the service:
- We’re open from 09:00-17:00 on weekdays.
- If you have questions about your prescription, take a look at our prescription information page.
- For now, we are doing most of our appointments over the telephone or via video call.
- Our group programme has changed - we’re mostly online with either video meetings or Facebook forums. We have a forum for women only, mixed peer support, parents or families, friends & carers which you are welcome to join and are generally the best places to keep up to date with the Coventry service.
- Needle exchange and naloxone is available to pick up from the service - give us a ring if you'd like to come in.
How we can help you
We are here for you.
If you've got a problem with drugs or alcohol, we can help you. We offer information, advice and guidance to anyone who needs it. Our recovery teams will tailor your support so that it works for you.
We are a five minute walk from the city centre, near the Belgrade Theatre.
- 1a Lamb Street
Coventry CV1 4AE
There is limited free parking at the service.
Feel free to come along to the service during these times if you'd like to speak to a member of our team. You can also call us on 02476 010241.
- Monday 09:00 - 17:00
- Tuesday 09:00 - 20:00
- Wednesday 12:30-17:00
- Thursday 09:00 - 17:00
- Friday 09:00 - 17:00
Phone number: 02476 010241
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on social media to see what's happening in the service and the community.
Advice and support
Your first visit
When you arrive, a member of our team will greet you. They'll take the time to understand your situation and listen to you. Then they'll discuss the
Our welcome group
We run a welcome group from 14:00 - 15:00 every day. At the group, you can learn more about the treatment we offer and ask any questions you might have. You'll meet people in similar situations to you.