Last updated: 17 September 2020
The way you get support from us might be different for a while, but we are still here. We’ll do everything we can to help you stay safe. If you're worried about something, please get in touch.
Updates to the service:
- Our opening hours have returned to normal, we’re open from 09:00-17:00 on weekdays.
- If you have questions about your prescription, take a look at our prescription information page.
- For now, we are doing most of our appointments over the telephone or via video call.
- Our group programme has changed - we’re mostly online with either video meetings or Facebook forums. We have a forum for women only, mixed peer support, parents or families, friends & carers which you are welcome to join and are generally the best places to keep up to date with the Coventry service.
- We do have a ‘Walk in the Park’ which is currently our only face to face meeting, this is held every Wednesday at 10am. We meet us at the bus stop in the main car park for lap of the park alongside some great conversation.