ResoLUTiONs is a free and confidential drug and alcohol service for adults, young people and families in Luton.
Anybody can be affected by drug and/or alcohol use, regardless of their ethnicity, religion, beliefs, class, age, sexuality, disability or lifestyle. We believe that everyone has the ability to change.
If you have concerns about drugs and alcohol we can help. We have two main hubs across Luton, however we work from a range of other locations such as pharmacies and community centres.
We work in partnership with: NOAH, KIKIT, Luton LGBT Links, Intuitive Thinking Skills, and Stepping Stones.
How to contact us
You can call 0800 054 6603 or email Resolutions.firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, visit the website.
Click the buttons below if you are a professional or family member who would like to refer someone else to the service.
Young person referral
Click the buttons below if you would like to refer yourself to the service.
Young person self-referral
- Structured treatment interventions including groups and counselling
- Access to pathways into inpatient and community detox/residential rehabilitation
- Criminal Justice Interventions
- Hospital Alcohol Liaison Service
- Online support
- Substitute Opiate Prescribing
- Blood Borne Virus Interventions & Needle Exchange
- Access to Education, Training & Employment
- Aftercare Support