The way you get support from us will be different for a while, but we are still here. We’ll do everything we can to help you stay safe. Things are changing quickly, so keep checking this page, Twitter and our national coronavirus info page for updates.
You can call us on 0208 595 1375 from 09:00 – 17:00 on weekdays. If you ring outside of these hours, leave a message and we'll get back to you asap. You can also email us on [email protected] or speak to us online.
If your worker isn’t available, please give us a call on the main service number.
Updates to the service:
- We are open, but for appointments only. Give us a ring if you have any questions.
- We are still taking new referrals.
- To help you stay safe, we are changing the way we prescribe medication for a while. Please take a look at our prescriptions info page to see what’s happening. If you have any questions about this, give us a call.
- Needle exchange and Naloxone is available from pharmacies and at the service.
- Our groups won’t be running as usual for a while but we exploring online options. In the meantime, you can also access Breaking Free Online (call the service for an access code if you don’t already have a login) and find online groups and support options on our coronavirus info page.
How we can help
We support people having issues with drugs or alcohol. You'll be listened to and we will tailor the support you get to meet your needs. We provide guidance, support and advice.
We are located a few doors away from Eastbrook school.
The nearest train station is on the District line, Dagenham East. It is then approximately 15 minute walk or you can get the 103 bus outside the station.
- St Luke's Service
Dagenham RM10 7UP
If you're driving, you can park on the road outside the building.
Our service is closed every day between 12:30- 13:00 for lunch.
We are open late from Monday to Friday.
- Monday9:30 – 18:30
- Tuesday9:30 – 18:30
- Wednesday13:00 – 18:30
- Thursday9:30 – 18:30
- Friday, women only9:30 – 12:00
- Friday, open to all9:30 – 17:00
Follow us on social media to see what's happening in the service and the community.
Connecting London is a partnership of Change Grow Live services across the London area. We're running lots of events on Zoom to keep you motivated on your recovery journey.
Whether you just want to check in for a virtual coffee, join us for a guided meditation session, give yoga a try or join a SMART meeting, everybody is welcome.Find out more about Connecting London
We can meet you at other locations in the community. We run satellite services at the locations below.
- At the Salvation Army on Monday from 10:00 - 15:00. The full address is: 240 Ripple Rd, Barking IG11 7DJ
- At the Thamesview Medical Centre on Tuesday from 10:00 - 15:00. The full address is: Bastable Ave, Barking IG11 0LG
- At Dagenham Fire Station on Friday from 10:00 - 15:30. The full address is: 70 Rainham Rd N, Dagenham RM10 7ES. At the Fire Station, we offer assessment, groups, and mindfulness.
Advice and support
You will get one-to-one advice, information, support and treatment.
You can learn more about harm reduction and medically assisted detox.
Your first visit
When you arrive at the service, one of our peer mentors will meet you. They'll sit with you and talk to you about how we can help you. If possible, please could you bring information about the doctor
Advice for professionals
We offer advice and support to GPs who have patients with an addiction to medicines.
This includes assessment and treatment for those addicted to opioids. The medicines we cover are opiate-based and painkillers. We can also offer advice on non-opioid based medicines, including benzodiazepines, pregabalin, Zdrugs, anti-depressants.