The way you get support from us will be different for a while, but we are still here. We’ll do everything we can to help you stay safe. Things are changing quickly, so keep checking this page, Twitter and our national coronavirus info page for updates.
If your worker isn’t available, please give us a call on the main service number. We’re answering calls between 10:00 - 16:00 on weekdays. If you ring outside of those hours, please leave a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Updates to the service:
- Our service is running but we have shifted to telephone-based support and appointments. We are still taking new referrals.
- Needle Exchange and Naloxone are available from the hub.
- To help you stay safe, we are changing the way we prescribe medication for a while. Please take a look at our prescriptions info page to see what’s happening. If you have any questions about this, give us a call.
- We are offering a limited number of group sessions in the service, these will be limited to a maximum of five participants at a time and face coverings will need to be worn. Speak to your key worker if you would like to take part. Our online group programme is still available. You can continue to access Breaking Free Online (call the service for an access code if you don’t already have a login) and find online groups and support options on our coronavirus info page.
- Support for families and carers is available. Email [email protected].
Our current timetable
Here are the groups we are running - some are online and some are in person.
Read our online confidentiality statement here.
How we can help
We're here to help you set your goals and achieve them. We'll listen to your needs and make sure the treatment suits you. We will
provide adviceand information about the options available to help you stay safe and well. Our service is free, confidentialand non-judgemental.
You can find us close to Lewisham Hospital. We are a
10 minutewalk from Catford Stations, a five minutewalk from Ladywell or 20 minutes from Lewisham (for the DLR). The 36, 54, 136, 185 and 208 bus stop outside the service and run regularly.
- 410 Lewisham High Street
London SE13 6LJ
Paid parking is available in the local area, although this is limited.
- Monday 10:00 - 16:00
- Tuesday 13.30 - 16:00
- Wednesday 10:00 - 16:00
- Thursday 10:00 - 16:00
- Friday 10:00 - 16:00
Follow us on social media to see what's happening in the service and the community.
Connecting London is a partnership of Change Grow Live services across the London area. We're running lots of events on Zoom to keep you motivated on your recovery journey.
Whether you just want to check in for a virtual coffee, join us for a guided meditation session, give yoga a try or join a SMART meeting, everybody is welcome.Find out more about Connecting London
Your first visit
When you arrive, one of our friendly staff members will greet you. They'll help you make an appointment with the right person.
Our welcome group
We have an induction three times a week. At the induction, you'll learn more about us and how we can help you. You can ask
Advice and support
You can attend groups with other people that are going through a similar thing to you.
At our needle exchange, you can get advice about harm reduction and naloxone.
Support for others
It's hard when you are worried about someone else. We will support you and listen to how you are feeling.
New Direction service user
Search by your postcode below to find your local needle exchange.