The way you get support from us might be different for a while, but we are still here. If you're worried about something, please get in touch. You can contact us on 01744 410752 or email us on [email protected].
- Our hub is open from Monday to Friday between 9:00 and 17:00.
- We can see you face-to-face if necessary, but we're trying to limit this as much as possible. Instead, we'll speak to you over the phone.
- Our needle exchange is still open. You can also call us and we can deliver you needle packs.
- To help you stay safe, we are changing the way we prescribe medication for a while. Please take a look at our prescriptions info page to see what’s happening. If you have questions about your prescription please give us a call on 01744 410752.
- We have a timetable of group sessions that are available online on weekdays. Please speak to your recovery coordinator or give us a ring on 01744 410752 to get a copy of the timetable and info on how to join.
How we can help
We are a drug and alcohol service for adults aged 19+, families and carers in St Helens. We offer a wide range of support including one-to-one appointments and group work. As well as drugs and alcohol, we offer support with health and wellbeing mental health, criminal justice, domestic abuse and homelessness.
We also have a Building Bridges project. This is a specialist family support project. We work with parents who are affected by substance use.
- 80 Corporation Street
Merseyside WA10 1UQ
There is public parking near the service, as well as several car parks near the building.
These are our opening times.
- Monday 09:00 - 17:00
- Tuesday 09:00 - 17:00
- Wednesday 09:00 - 19:00
- Thursday 09:00 - 17:00
- Friday 09:00 - 13:00
- Saturday 09:00 - 13:00
Your first visit
When you arrive, we'll have a quick chat about what support we can offer you. We know it can seem daunting, but you can chat with staff in our waiting room and have a hot drink.
If you'd like to bring a friend or family member for support, please do.
Cheshire and Merseyside Counselling Service
We offer one-to-one counselling to support you in your recovery. We can support you with activities like guided meditation, emotional management, and creative groups. We can do this face-to-face, online, or over the phone. It's a safe space for you to open up without fear of being judged.
If you'd like to have counselling, please speak to your recovery coordinator.