We are here to keep you safe. We will keep in touch with you over the phone to make sure you're getting along ok. Please make sure we have your up to date phone number. If you miss our call please call us back as it is important that we stay in touch. If you have a medical review this will remain in place but unless your worker informs you otherwise, it will likely take place over the phone.
Updates to the service:
- Our service is running, but we'll be offering most appointments over the phone and some face to face appointments.
- Our buildings are open from 9:00 – 17:00 for appointments only. If you need to book an appointment, please contact your keyworker or our single point of contact number on 0121 227 589.
- We are still taking new referrals.
- Needle Exchange and Naloxone is available from all our hubs during building opening hours. Please give us a ring if you’d like to collect either.
- If you have questions about your prescriptions take a look at our prescription information page.
- We’re moving our groups online for a little while.