The way you get support from us will be different for a while, but we are still here. Things are still changing, so keep checking this page, Facebook, Twitter, and our national coronavirus info page for updates.
If your worker isn’t available, please give us a call on the main service number. We’re answering calls between 09:30 and 16:30 on weekdays, with out-of-hours/weekend callbacks.
Updates to the service:
- Our service is running, but we have shifted to telephone-based support and appointments unless there are exceptional circumstances.
- We are still taking new referrals.
- Needle Exchange and Naloxone are available from all our hubs. Give us a ring if you want to come in. We can also deliver to you - get in touch if you'd like to learn more about this: 0300 555 0101
- To help you stay safe, we are changing the way we prescribe medication for a while. Please take a look at our prescriptions info page to see what’s happening. If you have any questions about this, give us a call.
- We're running lots of groups on Zoom. Get in touch if you'd like to join: 0300 555 0101 or email [email protected].
How we can help
This means that you don't need to book an appointment. You can simply walk in and find out how we can help you. We'll listen to your needs and make sure the treatment you get is suited to you.
- Hartford House
2 Hartford Road
Huntingdon PE29 3PB
- Monday - 9:30 - 13:00 and 16:00 - 20:00
- Tuesday 9:30 - 16:30
- Wednesday 9:30 - 16:30
- Thursday 9:30 - 16:30
- Friday 9:30 - 16:30
Phone: 0300 5550101, option 2
Email: [email protected]
Our Facebook page
Your first visit
We're an open access service. This means that you don't need an appointment, you can just come in. You'll be greeted by one of our Peer Mentors who can chat to you about how the service can help while you wait for your assessment.
Our welcome group
We have a welcome pod where newly assessed people can learn about what to expect and what's on offer at the service.
Advice and support
We offer one-to-one support, counselling, groups, peer-led activities, substitute prescribing and more.
We'll listen to your needs and make sure you get the right support.
Support for others
It can be difficult to know how best to help someone close to you who misuses drugs and alcohol. We will support you to have a voice and play a positive role in supporting your loved one.