The way you get support from us will be different for a while, but we are still here. Things are still changing, so keep checking this page, Facebook, Twitter, and our national coronavirus info page for updates.
If your worker isn’t available, please give us a call on the main service number. We’re answering calls between 09:30 and 16:30 on weekdays, with out-of-hours/weekend callbacks.
Updates to the service:
- Our service is running, but we have shifted to telephone-based support and appointments unless there are exceptional circumstances.
- We are still taking new referrals.
- Needle Exchange and Naloxone are available from all our hubs. Give us a ring if you want to come in. We can also deliver to you - get in touch if you'd like to learn more about this: 0300 555 0101
- To help you stay safe, we are changing the way we prescribe medication for a while. Please take a look at our prescriptions info page to see what’s happening. If you have any questions about this, give us a call.
- We're running lots of groups on Zoom. Get in touch if you'd like to join: 0300 555 0101 or email [email protected].