Last updated: 7 July 2020
The way you get support from us might be different for a while, but we are still here. We’ll do everything we can to help you stay safe. Things are changing quickly, so keep checking this page, our Twitter and our national Coronavirus information pages for updates.
If your keyworker isn’t available to speak to you, please give us a call on the main service number. We’re answering calls between 09:00 and 17:00. If you ring outside of those hours, please leave a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Updates to the service:
- Our service is running, but we'll be doing appointments over the phone for now.
- We are still taking new referrals.
- Needle Exchange and Naloxone is available from all our hubs during open access hours. These are Mon, Tue & Wed 13:00 - 15:00; Thu 13:00 - 16:00.
- To help you stay safe, we are changing the way we prescribe medication for a while. Please take a look at our prescriptions info page to see what’s happening. If you have any questions about this, give us a call.
- You can find more support and info on our alcohol advice page.
- Our groups won’t be running as usual for a while but we are starting to develop some online resources to support group work – please call the service for details. You can also access Breaking Free Online (call the service for an access code if you don’t already have a login) and find online groups and support options on our coronavirus info page.
This info is correct as of 7 July. The info below this section applies when the service is running normally. We know this is a difficult time, but it won’t be like this forever.
For now, the top of this page is where the most up to date info will be. If you have any questions or you're worried about something, please get in touch.
How we can help you
We offer support, advice and information if you are having problems with drinking or drugs. We can help you regain control of your life and reach your goals. We will empower you to create a happier, healthier life.
- 113 Griffins Brook Lane
Bournville B30 1QN
There is free parking available directly outside and street parking available on Griffins Brook Lane and Cob Lane.
You can make appointments at the times listed. Please give us a call on 0121 227 5890.
- Monday09:00 - 17:00
- Tuesday09:00 - 17:00
- Wednesday09:00 - 17:00
- Thursday09:00 - 17:30
- Friday09:00 - 17:00
Drop-in times are when you can visit the service without an appointment. We will see you in the order you arrive, so it's worth coming along early if you can.
- Monday13:00 - 15:00
- Tuesday13:00 - 15:00
- Wednesday13:00 - 15:00
- Thursday13:00 - 17:30
- Friday13:00 - 15:00
Follow us on social media to see what's happening in the service and the community.
Advice and support
You have the potential to change. We are here to help you achieve it.
We know everybody’s journey is different. Your dedicated Recovery Coordinator will work closely with you to design a personal support plan.
Support for others
If you’re worried about someone else we can talk to you about the best way to support them.
Your first visit
A friendly member of staff will be at
Our welcome group
We run opiate and alcohol welcome groups. In the groups, you'll learn what to expect from us during your treatment journey and can ask us questions.
The Welcome Groups are for people