We are here to keep you safe. We will keep in touch with you over the phone to make sure you're getting along ok. Please make sure we have your up to date phone number. If you miss our call please call us back as it is important that we stay in touch. If you have a medical review this will remain in place but unless your worker informs you otherwise, it will likely take place over the phone.
Updates to the service:
- Our service is running, but we'll be offering most appointments over the phone and some face to face appointments.
- Our buildings are open from 9:00 – 17:00 for appointments only. If you need to book an appointment, please contact your keyworker or our single point of contact number on 0121 227 589.
- We are still taking new referrals.
- Needle Exchange and Naloxone is available from all our hubs during building opening hours. Please give us a ring if you’d like to collect either.
- If you have questions about your prescriptions take a look at our prescription information page.
- We’re moving our groups online for a little while.
How we can help you
We offer support, advice and information if you are having problems with drinking or drugs. We can help you regain control of your life and reach your goals. We will empower you to create a happier, healthier life.
- 113 Griffins Brook Lane
Bournville B30 1QN
There is free parking available directly outside and street parking available on Griffins Brook Lane and Cob Lane.
You can make appointments at the times listed. Please give us a call on 0121 227 5890.
- Monday09:00 - 17:00
- Tuesday09:00 - 17:00
- Wednesday09:00 - 17:00
- Thursday09:00 - 17:30
- Friday09:00 - 17:00
Drop-in times are when you can visit the service without an appointment. We will see you in the order you arrive, so it's worth coming along early if you can.
- Monday13:00 - 15:00
- Tuesday13:00 - 15:00
- Wednesday13:00 - 15:00
- Thursday13:00 - 17:30
- Friday13:00 - 15:00
Follow us on social media to see what's happening in the service and the community.
Advice and support
You have the potential to change. We are here to help you achieve it.
We know everybody’s journey is different. Your dedicated Recovery Coordinator will work closely with you to design a personal support plan.
Support for others
If you’re worried about someone else we can talk to you about the best way to support them.
Your first visit
A friendly member of staff will be at
Our welcome group
We run opiate and alcohol welcome groups. In the groups, you'll learn what to expect from us during your treatment journey and can ask us questions.
The Welcome Groups are for people