We are here to keep you safe. We will keep in touch with you over the phone to make sure you're getting along ok. Please make sure we have your up to date phone number. If you miss our call please call us back as it is important that we stay in touch. If you have a medical review this will remain in place but unless your worker informs you otherwise, it will likely take place over the phone.
Updates to the service:
- Our service is running, but we'll be offering most appointments over the phone and some face to face appointments.
- Our buildings are open from 9:00 – 17:00 for appointments only. If you need to book an appointment, please contact your keyworker or our single point of contact number on 0121 227 589.
- We are still taking new referrals.
- Needle Exchange and Naloxone is available from all our hubs during building opening hours. Please give us a ring if you’d like to collect either.
- If you have questions about your prescriptions take a look at our prescription information page.
- We’re moving our groups online for a little while.
How we can help you
Our drug and alcohol service is free and confidential.
Our recovery teams are basedacross the city. We can support you in different locations across Birmingham, just let us know where is convenient for you.
The number 7, number 33 and number 424 buses stop nearby. We are a 15-minute walk from the Jewellery Quarter train station.
- 255 Hospital Street
Birmingham B19 2YF
Parking is available nearby on Hospital Street and Bridge Street West.
You can make appointments at these times - please give us a call on 0121 227 5890.
- Monday09:00 - 17:00
- Tuesday09:00 - 18:00
- Wednesday09:00 - 17:00
- Thursday09:00 - 17:00
- Friday09:00 - 17:00
Drop in times are when you can visit the service without an appointment. We will see you in the order you arrive, so it's worth coming along early.
- Monday10:00 - 12:00 and 14:00 - 16:00
- Tuesday14:00 - 18:00
- Wednesday10:00 - 12:00 and 14:00 - 16:00
- Thursday10:00 - 12:00 and 14:00 - 16:00
- Friday10:00 - 12:00 and 14:00 - 16:00
Phone number: 0121 227 5890
Fax: 0121 535 7027
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on social media to see what's happening in the service and the community.
Issues we can help you with
Your first visit
When you arrive there will be a friendly member of staff to greet you. If you're waiting for a group or appointment, you'll wait in our reception. There are places to sit and leaflets to read. If you'd like, you can bring a loved one for support.
Our welcome group
Our opiate and alcohol welcome groups are where you begin your journey. You'll learn what to expect from us, and you can ask us any questions you have.
The welcome groups are for people who are newly assessed and ready to start treatment. It'll be a small group. We know it can feel daunting, so if you'd like to bring a loved one with you, please do.