Inspire East Lancashire is a free and confidential drug and alcohol service for adults (including offenders), families, carers and affected others in Burnley, Hyndburn, Pendle, Rossendale and the Ribble Valley.
We offer a wide range of support for anyone worried about their own or somebody else’s substance and/or alcohol use. We offer advice and guidance to individuals and family members through rapid, open access assessment leading to support and treatment.
Visit our website to find out more.
How to contact us
We always welcome new clients, so please get in touch if you are interested in getting help from the service or you’d just like to ask some questions. Feel free to bring someone with you on your first visit.
We are based at 33 Eagle Street, Accrington and 37-41 Westgate, Burnley. You can call us on 01254 495 382 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to refer yourself or someone else to the service you can use our online forms.
Refer someone else
- Community Training
- Group and 121 support
- Prescribing services, healthcare interventions (eg BBV screening and immunisation) and needle exchange
- Family and Carer Support
- Detox options and recovery activities
- Housing, employment and training support
- Volunteering and Mentoring
Can’t make your appointment?
It’s really important that you let us know. Ideally please call us on 01254 495 382. You can also email to let us know on email@example.com.
What do our service users say about us?
"Inspire has saved my life and given me a purpose"
Inspire service user
Click here to see our timetable.
Where can I go for further support?
- Red Rose Recovery
- Proud parenting sessions - one-off two hour sessions available to any service user who cares for children. The sessions help you to focus on your existing parenting strengths and abilities and build on areas where you feel less confident.