The way you get support from us might be different for a while, but we are still here. Things are still changing, so keep checking this page, our Facebook, Twitter, and our national Coronavirus information pages for updates.
If your keyworker isn’t available, please give us a call on the main service number or leave a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Updates to the service:
- Our service is running, but we're doing appointments over the phone.
- We are still taking new referrals.
- Needle Exchange and Naloxone are available from all our hubs during open access hours. These are:
Accrington hub: Monday to Friday 10:00 - 15:00
Burnley hub: Monday to Friday 10:00 - 15:00
Nelson hub: Monday to Friday 10:00 - 15:00
- We are also offering an online needle exchange service. You can order supplies and they'll be delivered to you. To register for this service, give us a ring: 07738 997 237
- To help you stay safe, we are changing the way we prescribe medication for a while. Please take a look at our prescriptions info page to see what’s happening. If you have any questions about this, give us a call.
How we can help
We offer a wide range of support for anyone worried about their own or somebody else’s substance and alcohol use. We offer advice and guidance to individuals and family members from assessment through to treatment and aftercare. The treatment options we offer include one-to-one key working, group work, detox and rehab, housing support and psychological therapies.
Our Burnley office is on Westgate next door to the Nissan garage.
- 37-41 Westgate
Burnley BB11 1RY
We have limited Parking facilities available including disabled parking.
These are our opening times. We open late on a Wednesday.
- Monday 9:00 - 17:00
- Tuesday 9:00 - 17:00
- Wednesday 9:00 - 20:00
- Thursday 9:00 - 17:00
- Friday 9:00 - 17:00
If you'd like to find out more about us and how we can help you, please do get in touch. You can phone us on 01254 495 382.
Don't forget to follow us on social media for more information and to see what's happening at the service.
Advice and support
If you need it, we can arrange a detox for you. This might be something you can complete in the community, but if not we can arrange rehab placements for you.
At our needle exchange, you can get access to clean injecting equipment. You can also get advice on safer injecting and harm reduction.
Education, training and employment
Whether you are ready for work or not, we can support you. We'll help you develop the tools you'll need to enter employment, training, volunteering or education.
Your first visit
When you arrive at the service, a friendly member of our team will be there to greet you. At reception they'll take some details from you and ask you to complete a referral form. If you want to ask more questions, you can speak to a member of our engagement team.
There isn't anything you need to bring with you for your first appointment.