Last updated: 7 July 2020
The way you get support from us might be different for a while, but we are still here. We’ll do everything we can to help you stay safe. If you're worried about something, please get in touch.
- To help you stay safe, we are changing the way we prescribe medication for a while. Please take a look at our prescriptions info page to see what’s happening. If you have questions about your prescription please give us a call.
- If you ring when the service is closed, we'll return your call as soon as possible the next day.
- Both of our hubs are open 9:00 - 17:00 on Monday to Friday for needle exchange and naloxone.
- For now, appointments will be done over the phone, on Skype or on Zoom.
- We're working on hosting our groups online, including Foundations of Recovery. We'll be in touch when this is up and running.