The Corner is a free and confidential drug and alcohol service for young people aged 10-18 in Sheffield.
We offer advice and support to young people in the Sheffield area who are experiencing problems with drugs and alcohol.
How to contact us
We always welcome new clients, so please get in touch if you are interested in getting help from the service or you’d just like to ask some questions. Feel free to bring someone with you on your first visit.
We are based at 91 Division Street, Sheffield. You can call us on 01142752051 or email us on email@example.com.
If you would like to refer yourself or someone else to the service you can call, email or visit the service in person.
If you are a professional, you must gain consent from the young person you are referring. If you are a young person, you must be under 18.
You can also complete our referral form in advance and either email it to us at or bring it with you when you visit the service.
Word referral form
PDF referral form
- One-to-one work for young people who want support around their substance use
- Targeted Group Work for vulnerable young people in Sheffield
- Bespoke drugs and alcohol training for professionals working with young people in Sheffield. Click here to find out more.
- Telephone advice and consultation for young people, concerned others and professionals
- Volunteering opportunities - if you are interested in volunteering with us please email Sean.Kelly@cgl.org.uk. We also list all of our volunteering vacancies on the Voluntary Action Sheffield website.
Can’t make your appointment?
It’s really important that you let us know. Ideally please call us on 01142752051. You can also email to let us know on firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do our service users say about us?
"It really helped having someone to talk to, who didn't judge me and who made it easier to talk about my drug and alcohol use."
Service user - The Corner
Where can I go for further support?
Adult Drug and Alcohol Services - 0114 3050500
Sheffield Futures - 0114 2012800
WAM - What about me? - 0114 2752051 / 0114 2757369
Keep in touch
Click the buttons below to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.