Last updated: 7 July 2020
The way you get support from us will be different for a while, but we are still here. We’ll do everything we can to help you stay safe. Things are changing quickly, so keep checking this page and our national coronavirus info page for updates.
If your worker isn’t available, please give us a call on the main service number.
Updates to the service:
- Our Station Street hub is closed at the moment.
- Our Bradford Street hub is open Mon - Fri 09:00 - 17:00, except on Wednesday when it opens at 10:30. This is only for Needle Exchange and pre-booked appointments.
- If you have questions about your prescriptions take a look at our prescription information page.
- For now, we are doing all appointments over the phone.
- Our groups won’t be running as usual for a while. However, there are online group support options (including Mutual Aid) that you can link to via our information pages. You can also access Breaking Free Online (call the service for an access code if you don’t already have a login)
- If you are under 21 or a parent, carer or professional looking for support for an under 21, then give us a ring. There's also our coronavirus advice for under 21s page.
How we can help
We can help you to cut down or stop drinking or taking drugs. We can also give you advice to help you stay safe and healthy.
If you are injecting you can use our free needle exchange service and get tested for blood borne viruses.
As well as our adult service we provide support for young people. If you are aged 10 - 18 you can get help from our dedicated young people's team.
It's 2 minutes walk from Walsall train station. Exit at the side entrance and our building is to the left-hand side.
- 30 Station Street
Walsall WS2 9LZ
There is limited parking available.
You don't need an appointment, just come along. Feel free to bring someone with you for support.
- Monday09:00 - 17:00
- Tuesday09:00 - 20:00
- Wednesday09:00 - 17:00
- Thursday09:00 - 20:00
- Friday09:00 - 17:00
- Phone: 01922 669840
- Email: thebeacon.walsall.cgl.org.uk
- Fax: 01922 821 237
Your first visit
A friendly member of staff will be there to greet you when you walk in.
You don't need to bring anything with you.