Every year change, grow, live (CGL) works to support tens of thousands of people in England, Scotland and Wales to make positive changes in their own lives.
Our work helps individuals, families and communities to become happier, healthier and safer. With your help we can do so much more to reduce the suffering caused by addiction, homelessness, domestic abuse, poverty, unemployment, crime and antisocial behaviour.
If you believe that everyone deserves an equal chance at a meaningful, rewarding life, please make a donation to support our work.
You can support our work in a number of ways, including:
- Making a one-off donation
- Setting up a monthly contribution to support our work
- Participating in a fundraising event like a coffee morning or 10k run, or raising funds in memory of a loved one.
At change, grow, live we understand that the root causes of addiction must be tackled in order to help our service users to break free of destructive patterns in their lives. That’s why we work to create a whole-person transformation through:
- Medical interventions (including substitute medications)
- Group and one-on-one counselling
- Drama groups
- Gardening clubs
- Support to get into education, training and employment
- Help for the family and friends of people with addiction problems
- Online tools to support recovery from addiction
Your donation could help us to continue to develop and improve our personalised approach to the support we offer our service users. We work tirelessly to create innovative new ways to empower people to change their own lives, and your donation will help us to improve more lives every day.