How you can support us
You can support our work in a number of ways, including:
- Making a one-off donation
- Setting up a monthly contribution
- Fundraising via an event like a coffee morning or a 5k run.
How to donate
The easiest way to make a donation is via our JustGiving page.
You can also donate by cheque:
- Please make the cheque out to Change Grow Live
- If you would like the money to go to a service, please include a separate note with the service name
- You can either hand in the cheque at a service or post it to:
Finance team, Change Grow Live, 3rd floor Tower Point, 44 North Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 1YR
How you can make a difference
Your donations help us support more people to live a happy, healthy life. You can make a general donation to the charity or you can donate money to one of our services.
Here are some things we might use your donation for:
- Books or board games for waiting rooms
- Tea, coffee and snacks for people visiting our services
- Clothing for people who use our services who are experiencing hardship
- Lunch for our peer mentors who use their experience to help others
- Equipment we can use to help the community, such as litter pickers or gardening supplies
Thank you for all of your generous donations.