North West Recovery Service - Edinburgh
Things may still change, so keep checking this page and our national coronavirus info page for updates.
You can call us on 01314 695 044 or email [email protected].
If your worker isn’t available, please give us a call on the main service number. We’re answering calls between 08:30 and 16:30 on weekdays.
Updates to the service:
- Our hub is open for now.
- Our service is running a drop-in service for self-referral please call the main office before attending for drop in details.
- A friendly member of our team will greet you in reception. They'll explain the service to you, and you can ask any questions you might have.
- Please call us for needle exchange and naloxone supplies. Will we arrange either drop-off or collection of supplies.
- Take a look at our alcohol advice page for more support.
- Our groups are running as usual contact the service for details: You can also access Breaking Free Online call the office for details.
Find the latest information on coronavirus from the NHS Scotland and Gov.Scot.
How we can help
We offer advice, guidance, and support. You can get
one-to-one support, recovery planning, group work, access to harm reduction information and more. We'll listen to your needs and tailor your plan to suit you.
We are on the corner of Ferry Road and Pennywell Road.
- Craigroyston Health Centre
1B Pennywell Road
Edinburgh EH4 4PH
There is limited parking available at the service.
- Monday 8.30 - 16.30
- Tuesday 8.30 - 16.30
- Wednesday 8.30 - 16.30
- Thursday 8.30 - 16.30
- Friday 8.30 - 16.30
If you'd like to find out more about what we do and how we can help you, please do get in touch. You can phone us on the number below.
Phone: 01314 695 044
Email: [email protected]
Advice and support
We'll work with you to tackle your problems and reach your goals.
We offer testing for blood-borne viruses.
Support for others
It can be difficult to know how best to help someone close to you who misuses drugs and alcohol.
Your first visit
When you arrive at the service for the first time, a friendly member of our team will greet you. They'll help you fill out a form for new people and talk to you about how we can help you.