Things are still changing, so keep checking this page and our national coronavirus info page for updates.
If your worker isn’t available, please give us a call on the main service number. We’re answering calls between 08:30 and 16:30 on weekdays, with out-of-hours/weekend callback.
Updates to the service:
- Our hub is closed for now. Our service is running, but we have shifted to telephone-based support and appointments.
- Please call us for needle exchange and naloxone supplies. Will we arrange either drop-off or collection of supplies.
- Take a look at our alcohol advice page for more support.
- Our groups won’t be running as usual for a while but we are starting to set up some online groups – please call the service for details. You can also access Breaking Free Online (call the service for an access code if you don’t already have a login) and find online groups and support options on our coronavirus info page.
How we can help
We offer advice, guidance, and support. You can get
one-to-one support, recovery planning, group work, access to harm reduction information and more. We'll listen to your needs and tailor your plan to suit you.
We are on the corner of Ferry Road and Pennywell Road.
- Craigroyston Health Centre
1B Pennywell Road
Edinburgh EH4 4PH
There is limited parking available at the service.
- Monday 8.30 - 16.30
- Tuesday 8.30 - 16.30
- Wednesday 8.30 - 16.30
- Thursday 8.30 - 16.30
- Friday 8.30 - 16.30
Advice and support
We'll work with you to tackle your problems and reach your goals.
We offer testing for blood-borne viruses.
Support for others
It can be difficult to know how best to help someone close to you who misuses drugs and alcohol.
Your first visit
When you arrive at the service for the first time, a friendly member of our team will greet you. They'll help you fill out a form for new people and talk to you about how we can help you.