Last updated: 24 April 2020
The way you get support from us might be different for a while, but we are still here. We’ll do everything we can to help you stay safe. Things are changing quickly, so keep checking this page, our Facebook page and our national Coronavirus info page for updates.
- We are sending prescriptions to pharmacies. We can still give out prescriptions face-to-face if it's needed. Please take a look at our prescriptions info page to see what’s happening.
- Your appointment will still take place, but it will be over the phone. If you need a face-to-face appointment, please give us a ring.
- We’re sorry to say our groups aren’t going to be running for a while. You can access online group support options (including Mutual Aid) via our information pages and access Breaking Free Online with an access code from the service.
- If you need to make a referral, we're here to support you. Please get in touch with us about this.
- To make a referral for someone rough sleeping please ring 0161 945 8772 and ask for the Outreach Team.
Here are the dates, times and addresses for needle exchange:
- 43a Carnarvon Street, Manchester, M3 1EZ, 09:00 - 17:00 on Monday to Friday
- Bradnor Point, Bradnor Road, Sharston, M22 4TF, 09:00 - 17:00 on Monday to Friday
- Urban Village Medical Practice, Old Mill Street, Ancoats, M4 6EE, 09:00 - 17:00 on Monday to Friday
The information in these bullet points is correct as of 2 April 2020. It might say something different further down this page, but that info is about when the service is running normally. We hope we’ll be back to that soon.
For now, the top of this page is where the most up to date info will be. If you have any questions or you're worried about something, please get in touch.
How we can help
We offer support to adults, young people, those in the criminal justice system and anyone looking to live a healthier and happier life.
- Zion Community Centre
339 Stretford Road
Hulme M15 4ZY
There is street parking available.
- Monday 9:00 - 17:00
- Tuesday 9:00 - 17:00
- Wednesday 9:00 - 17:00
- Thursday 9:00 - 17:00
- Friday 9:00 - 17:00
Phone: 0161 226 5526
Email: [email protected]
Advice and support
We provide a range of groups and programmes which you can access. At them, you'll meet people who are going through the same thing as you.
You can get take-home naloxone at our needle exchange.
Your first visit
When you arrive, a friendly member of our team will welcome you. They'll explain the next steps to you and you can ask any questions you might have about the service. If possible, please could you bring up to date details about your GP. You're welcome to bring someone with you if you'd like.