What is Individual Placement and Support?
We offer hassle-free support to employers, to fill vacancies by connecting them with motivated candidates. Individual Placement and Support (IPS) is a well-evidenced employment model supporting people to find employment. We support the employee in managing their barriers to work - some may have gaps in employment or have faced challenges but all have enthusiasm to find their next position.
This is a pre-funded recruitment service, which doesn't cost the employer or employee anything. Our role is to bridge the gap between the employee and employer, continuing to provide support, if required, once employment has started.
Employment plays an important role in recovery and health improvement journeys. By employing someone through our service, you are helping to make a difference in the lives of people in the local community.
The benefits to you as an employer:
- Hassle-free; we find the suitable candidates for your roles
- Free recruitment expertise – it doesn’t cost anything to work with us meaning you fill your vacancies for free
- Our Employment Specialists will continue to work with you and your new employee to ensure it is a great fit
- Access training and support to ensure your workforce can work well with employees who may have faced difficulties
- You will recruit an employee who really wants to work - all people using the IPS service are keen to find paid employment