The way you get support from us will be different for a while, but we are still here. We’ll do everything we can to help you stay safe. Things are changing quickly, so keep checking this page, Twitter and our national coronavirus info page for updates.
If your worker isn’t available, please give us a call on the main service number. We’re answering calls between 10:00 - 16:00 on weekdays. If you ring outside of those hours, please leave a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Updates to the service:
- Our service is running but we have shifted to telephone-based support and appointments. We are still taking new referrals.
- Needle Exchange and Naloxone are available from the hub.
- To help you stay safe, we are changing the way we prescribe medication for a while. Please take a look at our prescriptions info page to see what’s happening. If you have any questions about this, give us a call.
- We are offering a limited number of group sessions in the service, these will be limited to a maximum of five participants at a time and face coverings will need to be worn. Speak to your key worker if you would like to take part. Our online group programme is still available. You can continue to access Breaking Free Online (call the service for an access code if you don’t already have a login) and find online groups and support options on our coronavirus info page.
- Support for families and carers is available. Email [email protected].