The way you get support from us might be different for a while, but we are still here. If you're worried about something, please get in touch. You can contact us on 01744 410752 or email us on [email protected].
- Our hub is open from Monday to Friday between 9:00 and 17:00.
- We can see you face-to-face if necessary, but we're trying to limit this as much as possible. Instead, we'll speak to you over the phone.
- Our needle exchange is still open. You can also call us and we can deliver you needle packs.
- To help you stay safe, we are changing the way we prescribe medication for a while. Please take a look at our prescriptions info page to see what’s happening. If you have questions about your prescription please give us a call on 01744 410752.
- We have a timetable of group sessions that are available online on weekdays. Please speak to your recovery coordinator or give us a ring on 01744 410752 to get a copy of the timetable and info on how to join.