Integrated Recovery Service - Knowsley
The way you get support from us might be different for a while, but we are still here. If you're worried about something, please get in touch. Things are still changing, so keep checking this page, our Facebook and our national Coronavirus information pages.
You can contact us on:
Kirkby: 0151 546 9557
Huyton: 0151 482 6291
or email us at [email protected]. If your keyworker isn’t available to speak to you, please give us a call on the main service number.
Updates to the service
- Our hubs are open for appointments only. Instead, we'll speak to you on the phone, on Teams or on Zoom.
- To help you stay safe, we are changing the way we prescribe medication for a while. Please take a look at our prescription information page to see what's happening. If you have any questions about this, please give us a call.
- We're running groups online at the moment. Check our Facebook page to see the timetable. We are running the groups on Zoom. Get in touch with your key worker for more information.
- If our opening hours of 9:00 - 17:00 aren't suitable, please do let us know. Our coordinators can arrange your appointment in the evening. We work 9:00 - 19:00 on Wednesdays
- We also have an out of hours phone line. If you ring our main number, you'll be connected to our out of hours service.
Needle exchange and naloxone
- Needle exchange and naloxone are available at both hubs. If you're isolating, let us know and we can support you with supplies. You can find your local pharmacy here.
Find the latest information on coronavirus from the NHS website and Gov.UK.