The way you get support from us might be different for a while, but we are still here. We’ll do everything we can to help you stay safe. If you're worried about something, please get in touch.
- To help you stay safe, we are changing the way we prescribe medication for a while. Please take a look at our prescriptions info page to see what’s happening. If you have questions about your prescription please give us a call on 0330 128 1113.
- For now, we are doing all appointments over the phone.
- We are still accepting referrals - give us a call to find out more about this.
- Needle exchange is available at local pharmacies. If you have a problem with accessing a pharmacy, give us a call.
- We are running some of our groups online. Get in touch to find out how to join.
How we can help
We are a friendly and non-judgmental team. We will meet with you and complete an assessment to agree which issues you need support with. If you would like an informal discussion first please give us a call. The Coastal team covers Adur, Littlehampton, Shoreham and Worthing.
- Emel House
30-32 Teville Road
Worthing BN11 1UG
We are a flexible service and can support you outside these hours when needed. Ask us about our Saturday and evening options.
- Monday 09:00 - 17:00
- Tuesday 09:00 - 17:00
- Wednesday 09:00 - 17:00
- Thursday 09:00 - 17:00
- Friday 09:00 - 17:00
- Saturday 10:00 - 14:00
Click the link below to see our timetable. The meetings are being held on Zoom. There's information and links on how to join in the document.
Service user involvement weekly Zoom programme
Anyone who uses our services is welcome to join this meeting. It's a chance to catch up with other service users for support, and to give feedback on the service.
It's held every weekday from 11:00. Here are the details to join on Zoom:
Or Meeting ID is 620 274 973
If you don't have access to Zoom, you can phone-in. Call 0208 080 6591 and enter the Meeting ID when asked and then #. It will then ask you to enter Participant ID but just press # again and you will then be in the waiting room and let in by the host. The Meeting ID is 620 274 973.