Last updated: 9 July 2020
The way you get support from us might be different for a while, but we are still here. We’ll do everything we can to help you stay safe. Things are changing quickly, so keep checking this page, Twitter, Facebook and our national Coronavirus information pages for updates.
You can contact us on the phone on 0203 404 7699 on Monday to Friday from 10:00 - 17:00. If you call outside of those hours, leave a message and we'll get back to you asap. You can also email us on [email protected].
If your keyworker isn’t available to speak to you, please give us a call on the main service number.
Updates to the service:
- As we are trying to limit the number of people coming in, we'll do your appointment over the phone or on Skype instead.
- To help you stay safe, we are changing the way we prescribe medication for a while. Please take a look at our prescription information page to see what's happening. If you have any questions about this, please give us a call.
- If you need naloxone and a lock box, give us a ring and we can arrange a time for you to come in and pick them up. If you're unable to come in, we can deliver them to you.
- We're sorry to say that our groups aren't going to be running for a while. We’re working on setting up online groups, but in the meantime, you can find online support options (including Mutual Aid) on our info pages.
- There are arrangements in place for new people and prison leavers. Give us a ring and we'll do an assessment over the phone.
This info is correct as of 9 July 2020. The info below this section applies when the service is running normally. We know this is a difficult time, but it won’t be like this forever.
For now, the top of this page is where you can find the most up to date info. If you have any questions or you're worried about something, please get in touch.
How we can help you
If you are looking to get onto substitute medication, please speak to a member of our prescribing team.
We have medical professionals who will make sure you are on a safe dose.
- Cambridge House
1 Addington Square
London SE5 0HF
- Monday10:00 - 17:00
- Tuesday10:00 - 17:00
- Wednesday13:00 - 17:00
- Thursday10:00 - 17:00
- Friday10:00 - 17:00
Please do get in touch if you'd like to find out more about how we can help you.
Phone: 0207 358 7266
Email: [email protected].
If you have a question or you're worried about something, we’re here for you. Our online chat service is free and you'll be speaking to a trained worker.