Last updated: 9 July 2020
The way you get support from us might be different for a while, but we are still here. We’ll do everything we can to help you stay safe. Things are changing quickly, so keep checking this page, Twitter, Facebook and our national Coronavirus information pages for updates.
You can contact us on the phone on 0203 404 7699 on Monday to Friday from 10:00 - 17:00. If you call outside of those hours, leave a message and we'll get back to you asap. You can also email us on [email protected].
If your keyworker isn’t available to speak to you, please give us a call on the main service number.
Updates to the service:
- As we are trying to limit the number of people coming in, we'll do your appointment over the phone or on Skype instead.
- To help you stay safe, we are changing the way we prescribe medication for a while. Please take a look at our prescription information page to see what's happening. If you have any questions about this, please give us a call.
- If you need naloxone and a lock box, give us a ring and we can arrange a time for you to come in and pick them up. If you're unable to come in, we can deliver them to you.
- We're sorry to say that our groups aren't going to be running for a while. We’re working on setting up online groups, but in the meantime, you can find online support options (including Mutual Aid) on our info pages.
- There are arrangements in place for new people and prison leavers. Give us a ring and we'll do an assessment over the phone.
This info is correct as of 9 July 2020. The info below this section applies when the service is running normally. We know this is a difficult time, but it won’t be like this forever.
For now, the top of this page is where you can find the most up to date info. If you have any questions or you're worried about something, please get in touch.
How we can help you
We can support you if you want to change or recover. The service is open to anyone, regardless of your background and your issues with alcohol and/or drugs.
We understand you might have other things going on in your life such as housing issues. We can support you with other challenges too.
You will be in control of your own treatment and care and we will help you reach your goals.
- 146 Camberwell Road
London SE5 0EE
If you are coming to the service for the first time, you can drop in for an assessment from 10:00 - 12:00 on a Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Friday. You don't need an appointment.
- Monday10:00- 17:00
- Tuesday10:00- 17:00
- Wednesday13:00- 17:00
- Thursday10:00- 17:00
- Friday10:00- 17:00