The way you get support from us might be different for a while, but we are still here. We’ll do everything we can to help you stay safe. Things are changing quickly, so keep checking this page, Twitter, Facebook and our national Coronavirus information pages for updates.
You can contact us on the phone on 0203 404 7699 on Monday to Friday from 10:00 - 17:00. If you call outside of those hours, leave a message and we'll get back to you asap. You can also email us on [email protected].
If your keyworker isn’t available to speak to you, please give us a call on the main service number.
Updates to the service:
- As we are trying to limit the number of people coming in, we'll do your appointment over the phone or on Skype instead.
- To help you stay safe, we are changing the way we prescribe medication for a while. Please take a look at our prescription information page to see what's happening. If you have any questions about this, please give us a call.
- If you need naloxone and a lock box, give us a ring and we can arrange a time for you to come in and pick them up. If you're unable to come in, we can deliver them to you.
- We're running some of our groups online. You can see our timetable here. You can also find online support options (including Mutual Aid) on our info pages.
- There are arrangements in place for new people and prison leavers. Give us a ring and we'll do an assessment over the phone.
How we can help you
We can support you if you want to change or recover. The service is open to anyone, regardless of your background and your issues with alcohol and/or drugs.
We understand you might have other things going on in your life such as housing issues. We can support you with other challenges too.
You will be in control of your own treatment and care and we will help you reach your goals.
We have two locations, you can see info about them both below.
This is where you'll come for your first assessment. It's also where we run our groups from. You might see your keyworker here if you're working with our alcohol and non-opiate team.
- 146 Camberwell Road
London SE5 0EE
This is where you'll see our clinical team and collect your prescription.
- Cambridge House,
1 Addington Square SE5 0HF
- Monday10:00- 16:00
- Tuesday10:00- 16:00
- Wednesday13:00- 16:00
- Thursday10:00- 16:00
- Friday10:00- 16:00
You can call us on 020 3404 7699 or email us on [email protected].
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
Family and carers
Are you struggling with the drinking or drug use of a partner, friend or family member? We know how hard that can be. Our Family & Carer Support Service is open to anyone in Southwark affected by someone else's drug and/or alcohol use and we can help.
Connecting London is a partnership of Change Grow Live services across the London area. We're running lots of events on Zoom to keep you motivated on your recovery journey.
Whether you just want to check in for a virtual coffee, join us for a guided meditation session, give yoga a try or join a SMART meeting, everybody is welcome.
Find out more about Connecting London
Our online timetable
We are running groups at the moment using Zoom. You can see the timetable below. Click on each group to find out how to join.