Change Grow Live Southampton offer free and confidential drug and alcohol support, advice and interventions to adults through their recovery journey.
We provide a welcoming, open access service for Southampton residents who are experiencing difficulties with drugs and / or alcohol.
We work with people who are using any type of substance, including: alcohol, opiates, stimulants, cannabis and new psychoactive drugs. We provide a variety of different services to support individual needs.
We can help non-dependent drug users, individuals who work and need to be seen at weekends or in the evenings as well as dependent drug users in need of prescribing or more intensive treatment.
How to contact us
We always welcome new clients, so please get in touch if you are interested in getting help from the service or you’d just like to ask some questions. Feel free to bring someone with you on your first visit.
If you would like to refer yourself or someone else to the service you can:
Call us on: 02380 717171
Email us at: email@example.com
Visit the service at: 2 The Carronades, New Road, Southampton, SO14 0AA
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Open access
- Needle exchange
- Harm reduction advice and information
- Care coordination, assessment, review, monitoring throughout treatment
- Substitute prescribing
- Ambulatory and community detox
- Community based clinical support from our service doctors, nurses and healthcare assistants (including testing and vaccinations for blood borne viruses)
- Inpatient detox and rehabilitation
- Brief and extended psychosocial interventions
- Family and carers support
- Access to peer support via AA, NA, CA, SMART Recovery and online support via Breaking Free Online