Knowsley Integrated Recovery Service is a free and confidential drug and alcohol service for adults (including offenders), young people, families, carers and affected others.
We aim to empower you to identify and realise your goals throughout your recovery journey, in order to live a healthier, safer life. If you are concerned about your or someone else’s drug or alcohol use, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch and speak to a member of the team about how we can support you. You will be greeted by a welcoming team of professionals who offer a range of opportunities from workshops, brief interventions, structured groups and one-to-one sessions. This is complemented by clinical services such as alcohol detoxification, harm reduction advice, blood-borne virus testing, naloxone training and referral to other services.
Engage Knowsley is a young person’s service providing targeted treatment to young people in the community, in settings such as children’s centres, youth clubs and schools.
How to contact us
We always welcome new clients, so please get in touch if you are interested in getting help from the service or you’d just like to ask some questions. Feel free to bring someone with you on your first visit.
We are based at The Peake Centre, Unit 12-14 Chapel Brook Park, Huyton and Unit 7, Deacon Park, Mooregate Road, Kirkby. You can call us on 0845 873 4462 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to refer yourself or someone else to the service you can call, email or visit the service in person.
- A fully integrated substance misuse service including clinical services, recovery support, criminal justice and GP shared care
- A service that is tailored to your goals to improve your quality of life
- Structured psychosocial interventions including Foundations for Recovery for each stage of your journey
- Prescribing services including drug and/or alcohol detox, completed in a variety of settings according to your needs
- A dedicated community-based Young Person's service providing age-appropriate interventions and support
- Whole family service including parenting support programmes
- Health screening including vaccination for BBV and coordination of treatment with your GP for any long term conditions, preventing ill health and promoting the 5 ways to wellbeing
- Training and education for individuals, communities, employers and families, peer led recovery activities, facilitating access to mutual aid, peer mentoring training and building ‘recovery communities’
Can’t make your appointment?
It’s really important that you let us know. Ideally please call us on 0845 873 4462. You can also email to let us know on email@example.com.
What do our service users say about us?
"I want to thank CGL Knowsley for all their support and help guiding me through a really difficult time in my life to a place of being in recovery."
Where can I go for further support?
Keep in touch
Click the buttons below to follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Young people's service: