Cheshire East Drug and Alcohol Service is a free and confidential service for adults, people involved in the criminal justice system, families, carers and affected others.
We offer a range of opportunities including workshops, brief interventions, structured groups and one-to-one key working sessions. We also have needle exchanges at our fixed sites, where you can also receive harm reduction advice, blood borne virus testing (including HIV and Hep C), naloxone training and access to other services.
Our recovery teams are based across the Cheshire East and include doctors, recovery coordinators, nurses, recovery champions, peer mentors and volunteers. Part of the Cheshire East delivery partnership includes working collaboratively with Emerging Futures and Recovery Works to provide a wider offer for service users and their families.
Click the buttons below to take our self-assessment quizzes.
How to contact us
We always welcome new clients, so please get in touch if you are interested in getting help from the service or you’d just like to ask some questions. Feel free to bring someone with you on your first visit.
We are based at 15 Delamere Street, Crewe and Bradshaw House, 45 Cumberland Street, Macclesfield. You can call us on 01625 464995 or email us on email@example.com.
If you would like to refer yourself or someone else to the service you can call, email or visit the service in person during open access times.
You can also complete our referral form in advance and either email it to us at or bring it with you when you visit the service.
Word referral form
- Training and education for individuals, communities, employers and families
- Peer led recovery activities, facilitating access to mutual aid, peer mentoring training and building ‘recovery communities’
- Structured psychosocial interventions, including Foundations for Recovery
- Prescribing services, including drug and alcohol detox, completed in a variety of settings according to your needs
- Outreach and engagement in the community
- Whole family service, including parenting support programmes
- Health screening, including vaccination for BBV and coordination of treatment with your GP for any long term conditions, preventing ill health and promoting the five ways to wellbeing
Can’t make your appointment?
It’s really important that you let us know. Ideally please call us on 01625 464995. You can also email to let us know on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where can I go for further support?