The way you get support from us might be different for a while, but we are still here. Things are still changing, so keep checking this page and our national Coronavirus info pages for under 21s.
- Your key worker will be in touch to talk about online support like Zoom and WhatsApp.
- You can contact us on 020 8289 1999 from 10:00 – 16:00 on weekdays.
- Outside of those hours and at the weekend, ring us on 07738 802 713. You can also email [email protected] if you need help or support.
- If you can’t get hold of your key worker, please give us a call on the main service number.
Information for parents and carers and professionals
- You can contact us on 020 8289 1999 from 10:00 – 16:00 on weekdays. Outside of those hours and at the weekend, ring us on 07738 802 713. You can also email [email protected] if you need help or support.
- We're still accepting referrals by email, phone or post and our staff will continue to work with closely you to keep young people safe.
- Resources to help you are available on our national Coronavirus info pages.
How we can help
Our advice and support is free and confidential. We offer:
- Group work with other young people
- One-to-one sessions
- Harm reduction advice
- Family and carer support services
When you make an appointment, we'll arrange to meet you somewhere you feel comfortable. This might be a coffee shop or the library.
Follow us on social media to see what's happening in the service and the community.