Last updated: 2 July 2020
Information for young people
- The way you get support from us might be different for a while, but we are still here. Things are changing quickly, so keep checking this page and our national Coronavirus info pages for under 21s.
- Your key worker will be in touch to talk about online support like Zoom and WhatsApp. We’ll do everything we can to help you stay safe.
- You can contact us on 020 8289 1999 from 10:00 – 14:00 on weekdays.
- Outside of those hours and at the weekend, ring us on 07738 802 713. You can also email [email protected] if you need help or support.
- If you can’t get hold of your key worker, please give us a call on the main service number.
Information for parents and carers and professionals
- You can contact us on 020 8289 1999 from 10:00 – 14:00 on weekdays. Outside of those hours and at the weekend, ring us on 07738 802 713. You can also email [email protected] if you need help or support.
- We're still accepting referrals by email, phone or post and our staff will continue to work with closely you to keep young people safe.
- Resources to help you are available on our national Coronavirus info pages.
This info is correct as of 2 July 2020. The info below this section applies when the service is running normally. We know this is a difficult time, but it won’t be like this forever.
For now, the top of this page is where you can find the most up to date info. If you have any questions or you're worried about something, please get in touch.
How we can help
Our advice and support is free and confidential. We offer:
- Group work with other young people
- One-to-one sessions
- Harm reduction advice
- Family and carer support services
When you make an appointment, we'll arrange to meet you somewhere you feel comfortable. This might be a coffee shop or the library.
Follow us on social media to see what's happening in the service and the community.