Last updated: 1 April 2020
The way you get support might be different for a while, but we are here. We’ll do everything we can to help you stay safe. If you're worried about something, please get in touch.
- We're sorry to say we can't see you at the service at the moment. We'll be doing appointments and giving support on the phone. Give us a call if you have any questions. You can also speak to a member of our national online team.
- You can still refer yourself or someone else to our service using our online referral form.
- You can collect your prescription from the pharmacy as normal. We'll be in touch about your prescription soon. Please take a look at our prescriptions info page to see what’s happening.
- If you need naloxone, give us a ring.
- Needle exchange is happening at pharmacies as normal.
- We're sorry to say that our groups aren't going to be running for a while. There are online group support options (including Mutual Aid) that you can link to via our information pages.
Online support for recovery
We'd like to know more about how we can support you online. Help us to support you better digitally by filling in our survey. Thanks!
How we can help
We offer recovery-focused drug and alcohol support. We believe everyone has the ability to change.
We will design the support and treatment to help you achieve your goals.
This is the address of our service.
- Richmond House
Brighton BN2 3RL
What we offer
- Advice on keeping safe
- The option for community or residential detox and rehab
- Access to substitute medication
- Emotional support and counselling
- Housing support
- Education, training and employment advice
- Community outreach work, health promotion and training courses.
Our family and carers team
Our family and carers team are here for you if you're affected by someone else's drug or alcohol issues.
We support family members, partners, friends and more. We realise it can be painful and difficult, but we are here for you. We can offer support to anyone in the BN1, 2, 3 and 41 areas, even if the other person isn't getting support from us.
We understand what a huge impact it can have on you and other family members. Get in touch to find out how we can support you.
Your first visit
A friendly member of our team will greet you when you arrive. They'll be more than happy to help you with any questions you have. You are welcome to bring a friend or family member to support you if you would like to.