Last updated: 1 April 2020
The way you get support might be different for a while, but we are here. We’ll do everything we can to help you stay safe. If you're worried about something, please get in touch.
- We're sorry to say we can't see you at the service at the moment. We'll be doing appointments and giving support on the phone. Give us a call if you have any questions. You can also message our online team.
- You can still refer yourself or someone else to our service using our online referral form.
- You can collect your prescription from the pharmacy as normal. We'll be in touch about your prescription soon. Please take a look at our prescriptions info page to see what’s happening.
- If you need naloxone, give us a ring.
- Needle exchange is happening at pharmacies as normal.
- We're sorry to say that our groups aren't going to be running for a while. There are online group support options (including Mutual Aid) that you can link to via our information pages.