We have the following accreditations:
- ISO 9001 – for maintaining a robust quality management system
- Environment ISO14001 - for an effective environmental management system
- ISO 45001:2018 (SSIP) – to provide safe and healthy workplaces, prevent work-related injury and ill health, and continually improve our occupational health and safety performance.
- ISO/IEC 27001 – for ensuring our processes for managing sensitive stakeholder data are rigorous and secure
- Investors in People Silver – for ensuring our staff are valued and rewarded for the vital roles they play
Our healthcare services are registered with Monitor and inspected by the independent Care Quality Commission (CQC) to ensure they provide people with safe and effective care.
What the accrediting bodies say about us
“Inspiring confidence and trust is one of the fundamental goals for businesses to reach. This is particularly important for a charity organization such as Change Grow Live which deals with vulnerable people within the community. We are pleased to see they are committed to further safeguarding highly sensitive information by gaining certification to ISO 27001. By putting appropriate policies, procedures and controls in place to assess and treat risks to information security throughout the organisation, it provides the reassurance and customer satisfaction that is needed.”
- Toni Jones, Head of Client Propositions at BSI
“We’d like to congratulate Change Grow Live. Investors in People accreditation is the sign of a great employer, an outperforming place to work and a clear commitment to success. Change Grow Live should be extremely proud of their achievement.”
- Paul Devoy, Head of Investors in People
Stonewall Top 100
Change Grow Live has been named one of Stonewall’s Top 100 most inclusive employers in Britain. We are now at position 88 in the 2019 Stonewall equality list.
Read Stonewall's guide to the most LGBT-inclusive organisations in Britain here.