Last updated: 3 April 2020
Information for young people
- The way you get support from us might be different for a while, but we are still here. We’ll do everything we can to help you stay safe. Things are changing quickly, so keep checking this page, Twitter, and our national Coronavirus info pages for under 21s.
- You can contact us on 0203 404 1098 or email [email protected].
- You can also speak to a member of our online team.
Your keyworker will be in touch to let you know about how we can support you online, including Zoom and WhatsApp.
- If you can’t get hold of your key worker, please give us a call on the main service number.
Information for parents and carers and professionals
- We're still accepting referrals by email, phone or post and our staff will continue to work with closely with you to keep young people safe.
- Resources to help you are available on our national Coronavirus info pages
This info is correct as of 3 April 2020. The info below this section applies when the service is running normally. We know this is a difficult time, but it won’t be like this forever.
For now, the top of this page is where you can find the most up to date info. If you have any questions or you're worried about something, please get in touch.
How we can help
We're here to listen to you and support you. We're here to help you make positive changes and choices. We're an outreach service, which means we'll meet you wherever is convenient for you. This might be at your home, school or at the local library.
Get in touch to find out more about how we can help you and the support we offer. Don't forget to follow us on social media to see what we're up to.
Phone: 0203 404 1098
Email: [email protected]
The East London webchat is for young people under 25 looking for advice and info. If you're a professional or a parent looking for advice about/for a younger person, we can help with that too.
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
- Monday 9:00 - 17:00
- Tuesday 9:00 - 17:00
- Wednesday 9:00 - 17:00
- Thursday 9:00 - 17:00
- Friday 9:00 - 17:00
Support we offer
- One-to-one sessions
- Information about housing, education, training, finances and employment
- Health assessments if they are needed
- Information for families, carers and affected others
- Education workshops for schools, colleges and other youth providers