Information for young people
- The way you get support from us might be different for a while, but we are still here. We’ll do everything we can to help you stay safe. Things are changing quickly, so keep checking this page, Twitter, and our national Coronavirus info pages for under 21s.
- You can contact us on 0203 404 1098 or email [email protected].
Your key worker will be in touch to let you know about how we can support you online, including Zoom and WhatsApp.
- If you can’t get hold of your key worker, please give us a call on the main service number.
Information for parents and carers and professionals
- We're still accepting referrals by email, phone, or post and our staff will continue to work closely with you to keep young people safe.
- Resources to help you are available on our national Coronavirus info pages