Lambeth integrated sexual health and substance misuse service is a health and wellbeing service for young people under 21.
Brook has partnered with CGL to create new integrated health and wellbeing services for young people in Lambeth and Southwark. These services will bring together the expertise from both organisations in delivering sexual health and substance misuse services for young people. Both services are currently phasing in new locations and services so please keep checking back for more info and updates.
How to contact us
The Lambeth service is currently accessible from the Brook Brixton clinic. Extra community locations will be added below as they get up and running so please check back for further information.
To refer a young person to the service please use this referral form and send it to email@example.com. Please remember to password protect this form when sending. Alternatively, you can call Alaicha on 07787272209.
If you would like to refer yourself to the service, please come along to one of the pop up services.
- Advice and information on substance misuse, sexual health and health and wellbeing
- Drug and alcohol support, interventions and harm reduction
- STI testing and treatment
- Pregnancy testing and advice on options
- Emergency and routine contraception including long-acting reversible contraception (LARC)
- Access to C-Card through Come Correct
- Training and support for professionals
Young people over 21 or needing further support will be supported to access additional services within the borough.