ENGAGE Knowsley is a free, friendly and confidential support service for young people aged between 10-18 years, who may have issues with drugs/alcohol.
- One to one appointments for young people
- Group Work (Inc targeted interventions)
- Information, advice and guidance
- Support and advice for parents and families
- Outreach Appointments
- Support around related areas such as housing, education/training, employment and finances.
Make an appointment
Young people can refer themselves to the service, or we accept referrals from most agencies/services working with young people including schools, GPs, housing, youth service.