CGL YP - Waltham Forest is a free confidential drug and alcohol service for young people under 18 (including young offenders) and families in the borough.
We are a team of substance misuse specialists who won’t judge or tell you what to do. We’re here to listen and support you, and help you to make positive choices and changes. We also work with young people affected by parental/carer’s substance misuse. We are an outreach service, and we are more than happy to visit you wherever it is most convenient for you. We can meet you at your home, in school/college, at a local library or anywhere else that you feel comfortable.
How to contact us
You can contact us on the phone on 02030027009 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to refer yourself or someone else to the service you can call, email or visit the service in person. If you are referring a young person, you need their consent.
- Comprehensive assessment and care-planning for young people
- One-to-One therapeutic interventions
- Support around related areas such as housing, education/training, employment and finances
- Group-work programmes
- Health assessments and screening with links to prescribing if needed
- Community outreach
- Information, advocacy and support for families, carers and professionals
- Education and awareness workshops for Schools/colleges and other youth providers
Can’t make your appointment?
It’s really important that you let us know. Ideally please call us on 02030027009. You can also email to let us know on email@example.com.
What do our service users say about us?
"I received practical and emotional support which helped me with my son."
Where can I go for further support?