The way you get support from us will be different for a while, but we are still here. We’ll do everything we can to help you stay safe. Things are changing quickly, so keep checking this page, our Facebook, Twitter and our national coronavirus info page for updates.
If your worker isn’t available, please give us a call on the main service number. We’re answering calls between 9:00 and 17:00. If you ring outside of those hours, please leave a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Updates to the service:
- At the moment, only our Birkenhead hub is open.
- While our hub is open, we are trying to limit the number of people coming in. We’ll do your appointment over the phone or on Skype instead.
- Our opening hours are 9:00 - 17:00 from Monday to Friday.
- To help you stay safe, we are changing the way we prescribe medication for a while. Please take a look at our prescriptions info page to see what’s happening. If you have any questions about this, give us a call.
- Our groups won’t be running for a while. You can find online groups and support options on our info page.
- Needle exchange and naloxone are both available at the Birkenhead hub from 9:00 - 17:00.
- If you're new to the service, we can do assessments over the phone.
This info is correct as of 2 April 2020. The info below this section applies when the service is running normally. We know this is a difficult time, but it won’t be like this forever.
For now, the top of this page is where you can find the most up to date info. If you have any questions or you're worried about something, please get in touch.
We offer a wide range of creative arts courses, holistic therapies and physical exercise sessions. Many of the courses we provide are accredited and you can gain valuable qualifications through our Open Awards programmes. Getting involved at Spider helps you build self-belief, increase confidence and make new friends. All of this strengthens your ongoing recovery and keeps you strong for what life throws your way.
- Hamilton House
Birkenhead CH41 5AE
- Monday 9:00 - 17:00
- Tuesday 9:00 - 17:00
- Wednesday 9:00 - 17:00
- Thursday 9:00 - 17:00
- Friday 9:00 - 17:00
IF you'd like to find out more about the Spider Project and how to get involved, please do get in touch.
Phone: 0151 556 1335
Email: [email protected]
At the Spider Project, we have a range of activities for people who have achieved abstinence. These include:
- Health and wellbeing
- Creative activities like art classes
- Learning news skills
- Physical activities like sports
- Education, training and employment information
- Benefits, debt and money advice