Last updated: 20 October 2020
The way you get support from us will be different for a while, but we are still here. Things are still changing, so keep checking this page, our Facebook, Twitter and our national coronavirus info page for updates.
If your worker isn’t available, please give us a call on the main service number. We’re answering calls between 9:00 and 17:00. If you ring outside of those hours, please leave a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Updates to the service:
- Our Birkenhead hub is open from 9:00 - 17:00 on Monday to Friday. The address of the hub has changed - it's now: Market Wells, 84 Market Street, Birkenhead CH41 6HB.
- Our Wallasey hub is open from 9:00 - 17:00 on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- While our hub is open, we are trying to limit the number of people coming in. We’ll do your appointment over the phone or on Skype instead.
- Our groups are running online. You can see the timetable on our Facebook.
- Needle exchange and naloxone are available at the Birkenhead hub and the Wallasey hub.
- If you're new to the service, we can do assessments over the phone.
How we can help
We can talk to you in a number of supportive environments, and all which have a friendly atmosphere and provide you with information to help you reduce your substance misuse or become abstinent.
- Parkfield Medical Centre
New Ferry CH62 5HS
- Monday 9:00 - 17:00
- Tuesday 9:00 - 17:00
- Wednesday 9:00 - 17:00
- Thursday 9:00 - 17:00
- Friday 9:00 - 17:00
If you'd like to get in touch to find out more about how we can help you, please do. Don't forget to follow us on social media to see what we're up to in the service.
Phone: 0151 556 1335
Email: [email protected]
Your first visit
When you arrive, you'll meet a friendly member of our team. They'll help you sign in and chat with you about the service. You can ask them any questions you might have.