We offer free training for professionals working in Kirklees with young people aged 21 and below.
All Sessions will take place on Teams.
- Friday 30th April: 11:00-12:30- Party Drugs and White powders
- Thursday 6th May: 11:00-12:30- Nitrous Oxide Awareness
- Friday 7th May: 11:00-12:00- Whats the Score Screening tool
- Wednesday 12th May 11:00-12:30- A-Z of Drugs
- Monday 17th May 14:00-13:30- Alcohol Awareness
- Monday 7th June: 14:30-16:00- Xanax and Lean
- Friday 11th June: 11:00-12:30- Cannabis Awareness
Free alcohol and drugs awareness sessions for young people
If you are a residential service, youth worker, teacher, key worker or another professional working with groups of young people aged 11-21years old in Kirklees then we can provide you with free awareness sessions.
Sessions will be done over online video with you and your young people. Any topics on substances/alcohol covered.
Sessions can be tailored to the needs of your young people. This can include whole school or college assemblies, one-off group sessions or a series.
Just email [email protected] or call 01484 541589 for more information and booking.