The way you get support from us might be different for a while, but we are still here. We’ll do everything we can to help you stay safe. Things are changing quickly, so keep checking this page and our national Coronavirus information pages for updates.
You can contact us on the phone on 0808 169 8512 from 09:00 - 16:30 from Monday to Friday. If you ring outside of those hours, please leave a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. You can also email [email protected].
If your keyworker isn’t available to speak to you, please give us a call on the main service number.
Updates to the service:
- While our hubs are open, we are trying to limit the number of people coming in. We'll do your appointment over the phone or on Skype instead.
- To help you stay safe, we are changing the way we prescribe medication for a while. Please take a look at our prescription information page to see what's happening. If you have any questions about this, please give us a call.
- We're sorry to say that our groups aren't going to be running for a while. We’re working on setting up online groups, but in the meantime, you can find online support options (including Mutual Aid) on our info pages.
- We're still running needle exchange at our hubs.
How we can help
We help people having issues with drugs and alcohol. Our treatment is free and confidential. There are a range of ways we can help you, including peer-led groups and harm reduction advice.
Carrington Street is opposite the Horsemarket. Many of the local buses stop at Horsemarket.
- 20 Carrington Street
Kettering NN16 0BY
There is short stay 1 hour street parking available outside. There is also a car park on Queen Street, which is £1 for 2 hours.
We are closed for team meetings on Wednesday from 9:00 – 12:00.
- Monday9:30 - 16:45
- Tuesday9:30 - 16:45
- Wednesday12:00 – 16:45
- Thursday9:30 - 17:00
- Thursday, appointment only17:00 - 19:45
- Friday9:30 - 16:00
Drop in times are when you can visit the service without an appointment. We will see people in the order they arrive.
- Monday10:00 - 15:00
- Thursday10:00 - 15:00
Advice and support
We'll empower you to set goals and achieve them.
You can get harm reduction advice at our needle exchange.
Your care plan
We will create your recovery plan with you, and focus on your personal strengths and what you want to achieve. We'll create your recovery plan using language that means something to you. You'll own your own personal goals and decide what actions to take. There are lots of support options to help you achieve your goals. We'll review your actions with you every three months.