Last updated: 6 January 2021
You might be feeling anxious and unsure about everything that’s happening right now. It’s OK to feel like that.
You can contact us from 09:00 - 19:00 by phoning us on 0800 652 3169 or emailing [email protected]. Our recovery workers are offering support over the phone. If you're worried about something, get in touch.
Updates to the service:
- Our opening hours have changed. Our hubs are open 09:00 - 17:00 on weekdays
- If you have questions about your prescriptions take a look at our prescription information page.
- For now, we are doing all appointments over the phone.
- Our groups aren't going to be running for a while.
- If you have children staying at home and you’re unsure what to do when they’re hurt or unwell, take a look at this advice.
Help at home
Breaking Free Online is a free, online treatment and recovery program. It's for anyone addicted to alcohol or drugs. You can sign up to the treatment programme using the access code herts11.
You can find local mutual aid support groups on this website.