Holiday opening times
We are closing at 3pm on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve, and we will be closed on Christmas Day and Monday 3rd January.
If you’re struggling over the festive season, there is help available for you. We have a list of helplines that will be open on Christmas day and New Year's day, plus advice on drugs and alcohol, wellbeing and more on our holiday support page.
Take a look at our full opening times below:
- 24th December - 9am - 3pm (you can still call us on 0800 652 3169 until 5pm)
- 25th December - Closed
- 27th December - Closed
- 28th December - Closed
- 29th December - 9am - 5pm
- 30th December - 9am - 5pm
- 31st December - 9am - 3pm (you can still call us on 0800 652 3169 until 5pm)
- 1st January - Closed
- 3rd January - Closed
- 4th January - Normal opening hours
The way we support you is still a bit different, but we are still here and we are working to return to normal service.
You can contact us from 09:00 - 17:00 on Monday and Saturday, and 09:00 - 19:00 from Tuesday to Friday by phoning us on 0800 652 3169 or emailing [email protected]. Our recovery workers are offering support over the phone. If you're worried about something, get in touch.
Updates to the service:
- Our opening hours have changed. Our hubs are open from 09:00 - 17:00 on weekdays.
- If you have questions about your prescriptions take a look at our prescription information page.
- For now, we are doing all non-medical appointments over the phone.
- Our groups are running online via Zoom. Check your local service to see what's on.
- If you have children staying at home and you’re unsure what to do when they’re hurt or unwell, take a look at this advice.
Help at home
Breaking Free Online is a free, online treatment and recovery program. It's for anyone addicted to alcohol or drugs. You can sign up to the treatment programme using the access code herts11.
You can find local mutual aid support groups on this website.