The way you get support from us will be different for a while, but we are still here. We’ll do everything we can to help you stay safe. Things are still changing, so keep checking this page and our national coronavirus info page for updates.
If your worker isn’t available, please give us a call on the main service number. We’re answering calls between 09:00 and 16:30 on weekdays, with out-of-hours/weekend callback.
Updates to the service:
- Our hub is closed for now. Our service is running, but we have shifted to telephone-based support and appointments.
- Give us a ring if you need naloxone.
- You can also access needle exchange at Lloyds Pharmacy (Westside Plaza, 01314 423118).
- Take a look at our alcohol advice page for advice.
- Our groups won’t be running as usual for a while but we are starting to set up some online groups – please call the service for details. You can also access Breaking Free Online (call the service for an access code if you don’t already have a login) and find online groups and support options on our coronavirus info page.