The way you get support from us will be different for a while, but we are still here. Things are still changing, so keep checking this page, Twitter and our national coronavirus info page for updates.
If your worker isn’t available, please give us a call on the main service number. We’re answering calls between 09:00 and 17:00 on weekdays. If you ring outside of those hours, please leave a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Updates to the service:
- We have shifted to telephone-based support and appointments unless there are exceptional circumstances.
- We are still taking new referrals.
- Needle Exchange and Naloxone are available from pharmacies.
- To help you stay safe, we are changing the way we prescribe medication for a while. Please take a look at our prescriptions info page to see what’s happening. If you have any questions about this, give us a call.
- Our groups won’t be running for a while. We are exploring moving some groups online. In the meantime, you can access Breaking Free Online (call the service for an access code if you don’t already have a login) and find online groups and support options on our coronavirus info page.
How we can help you
We have a range of options including workshops, groups and one-to-one key working sessions.
We also offer needle exchange where you can get harm reduction advice, blood borne virus testing (including HIV and Hepatitis C), naloxone training and access to other services.
You can call us on 0800 652 3879 or email [email protected].
We are open Monday - Friday: 09:00 - 17:00.
We have open access Monday - Friday 10:00 - 11:00. You can just turn up during this time, you don't need an appointment.
- 997 Romford Road
London E12 5JR