Last updated: 7 July 2020
The way you get support from us will be different for a while, but we are still here. We’ll do everything we can to help you stay safe. Things are changing quickly, so keep checking this page, Twitter and our national coronavirus info page for updates.
If your worker isn’t available, please give us a call on the main service number. We’re answering calls between 09:00 and 17:00 on weekdays. If you ring outside of those hours, please leave a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Updates to the service:
- We have shifted to telephone-based support and appointments unless there are exceptional circumstances.
- We are still taking new referrals.
- Needle Exchange and Naloxone are available from pharmacies.
- To help you stay safe, we are changing the way we prescribe medication for a while. Please take a look at our prescriptions info page to see what’s happening. If you have any questions about this, give us a call.
- Our groups won’t be running for a while. We are exploring moving some groups online. In the meantime, you can access Breaking Free Online (call the service for an access code if you don’t already have a login) and find online groups and support options on our coronavirus info page.
This info is correct as of 7 July 2020. The info below this section applies when the service is running normally. We know this is a difficult time, but it won’t be like this forever.
For now, the top of this page is where you can find the most up to date info. If you have any questions or you're worried about something, please get in touch.
How we can help you
We offer a range of options including workshops, groups and one-to-one key working sessions.
We also have needle exchange where you can get harm reduction advice, blood borne virus testing (including HIV and Hepatitis C), naloxone training and access to other services.
You can call us on 0800 652 3879 or email [email protected].
We are open Monday - Friday: 09:00 - 18:00.
We have open access Monday - Friday 10:00 - 11:00. This means you can just turn up, you don't need an appointment.
Build on Belief
On Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays we offer a range of social activities run by our partners, Build on Belief. It's a place to find a little extra support over the weekend. There's a little garden where you can relax with a cup of coffee. There's also a large kitchen for community meals. You can also do mindfulness, yoga, crafting, table tennis and more. These are the opening times:
Friday 18:00 - 20:00
Saturday 12:00 - 16:00
Sunday 12:00 - 16:00
- 3 Beckton Road
London E16 4DT