Last updated: 2 July 2020
The way you get support from us might be different for a while, but we are still here. We’ll do everything we can to help you stay safe. Things are changing quickly, so keep checking this page and our national Coronavirus information pages for updates.
If your keyworker isn’t available to speak to you, please give us a call on the main service number.
Updates to the service:
- Our buildings are open for appointments only. Give us a ring if you have any questions about this.
- We are still taking new referrals.
- Needle Exchange is available from our Uxbridge Road hub in West Ealing between 09:30 - 16:00 on Monday - Friday. Please ring the access bell on arrival.
- To help you stay safe, we are changing the way we prescribe medication for a while. Please take a look at our prescriptions info page to see what’s happening. If you have any questions about this, give us a call.
- Find support and info on our alcohol advice page.
- Our groups won’t be running as usual for a while. However, online peer support groups are being set up - contact a member of staff for information on how to join. You can also access Breaking Free Online (call the service for an access code if you don’t already have a login) and find online groups and support options on our coronavirus info page.
This info is correct as of 2 July 2020. The info below this section applies when the service is running normally. We know this is a difficult time, but it won’t be like this forever.
For now, the top of this page is where the most up to date info will be. If you have any questions or you're worried about something, please get in touch.
How we can help
There is a range of ways we can support you. Whether you want to cut down or stop your use of drugs and alcohol, we can help. We'll listen to your needs, and help you choose the best options for you.
The nearest bus stop is Alexander Avenue. If you follow the road Northcote Avenue to the bottom and turn left, RISE is next door to The Saluja GP Surgery.
- 36A Northcote Avenue
Southall UB1 2AY
- Monday09:30 - 16:00
- Tuesday09:30 - 16:00
- Wednesday09:30 - 19:00
- Thursday13:00 - 16:00
- Friday09:30 - 16:00
Tel: 020 8843 5900
Fax: 020 8843 5919
Email: [email protected]
Advice and support
We have a range of treatment options including targeted group work.
You can get harm reduction advice at our needle exchange.
Your first visit
When you arrive, a friendly member of our team will greet you. They'll chat to you about how the service can help you.