The way you get support from us might be different for a while, but we are still here.
If your keyworker isn’t available to speak to you, please give us a call on the main service number.
Updates to the service:
- Our buildings are open for appointments only. Give us a ring if you have any questions about this.
- We are still taking new referrals.
- Needle Exchange is available from our Uxbridge Road hub in West Ealing between 09:30 - 16:00 on Monday - Friday. Please ring the access bell on arrival.
- To help you stay safe, we are changing the way we prescribe medication for a while. Please take a look at our prescriptions info page to see what’s happening. If you have any questions about this, give us a call.
- Find support and info on our alcohol advice page.
- Our groups won’t be running as usual for a while. However, online peer support groups are being set up - contact a member of staff for information on how to join. You can also access Breaking Free Online (call the service for an access code if you don’t already have a login) and find online groups and support options on our coronavirus info page.